Heritage Sites:St. Elizabeth’s Lutheran Church
Eliisabet's Church, inaugurated in 1750, is the most outstanding sacral building of the Baroque period in Estonia. The beautiful church in the centre of Pärnu invites you to step in and look around to see a pulpit in the Neo-Gothic style from the middle of the 19th century, the altar and the altarpiece “Resurrection”. One of the best organs in Estonia is in Eliisabet's Church and the place is popular as a concert hall among music lovers. Interesting to know! The church got its name from Russian Empress Jelizaveta thanks to whom the congregation got a Lutheran church.
About the Heritage Site
- Country: West-Estonia
- Location: Pärnu city, Pärnu county
- Type of location: Most outstanding sacral building of the Baroque period in Estonia.
- Website: 
- Postal Adress: Nikolai 22, Pärnu city, Pärnu county 80010, Estonia
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: +372 5625 2696, +372 443 1381
Accessibility of Heritage Site
- Opening times:
- 1.06-31.08: Open Mon-Sat from 12:00 to 18:00, Sunday from 9:00 to 12:00
- 1.09-31.05: Service time: Tue 18:00, Thu 18:00, Fri 9:00, Sun 10:00 and 18:00
- Method of payment: cash